The University of Wollongong was established in 1951 in Australia. It is an Australian public research university which has an enrolment of more than 32,000 students including international students from over 134 countries.
Why at the University of Wollongong Australia? The university has built an international reputation for its world-class research and teaching facilities. It gives you great prospects for securing work when you graduate.
Application Deadline: It is to inform you that, all eligible students with offers from 1 July 2019, for applicants commencing in 2020 and beyond are eligible for the grants.
- University or Organization: University of Wollongong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s
- Award: 30% tuition fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Foreign candidates.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can of a bachelor’s degree program in any field excluding Doctor of Medicine, Nursing, Nutrition and Dietetics, Exercise Science and Rehabilitation, Education, Social Work and Psychology at UOW.
- Admissible Criteria: Foundation Studies programs approved for direct admission to Bachelor degrees and offered at an institution recognized by UOW.
How to Apply
- To Apply: You will be happy to see that you only have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. You will be automatically considered for the grant. There is no separate application required.
- The candidates will be asked to submit their previous study transcripts or certificates at the time of application.
- Generally, candidates are required to have Australian year 12 or equivalent international secondary school qualification.
- And diploma or other academic pathway program approved for admission with credit exemption from an instruction with which UOW has a formal agreement.
- You need to satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
Benefits: The educational opportunity will cover 30% of the tuition fees.